Friday 28 March 2008

Car Bumpers

Gang Initiations: Bumping and Shooting

A rumour spread widely by text messages over the past few days have said that a new gang is around, the initiation of which requires that the newcomer bump someone's car with their own car, then when the driver of the bumped car gets out, the newcomer is instructed to shoot the driver dead.

This has spread mainly my text message since March 26 and has not been confirmed by authorities, but no one can say for sure if it is false either. Although it has been spread around as a warning to possible victims, some authorities are labelling it an urban legend and insisting that it is not true.

But the truth is, you can never be too sure. In my own opinion, this is probably not true, it seems too perfect that it would spread so quickly and perfectly. Smells like an urban legend to me. But if my car got bumped, I wouldn't get out. It's always good to stay on the safe side.

~Bumped Bee

No comments: